What do you want to create?
- Individual, Couples and Family Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Recovery Support
- Creativity Coaching
An invitation to experience a shift to Healing & Transformation
- A safe place to look inside, heal and transform old patterns from the past, and step into an empowered and loving life full of meaning and purpose
- Art therapy experiences that access right brain processing to promote emotional regulation and wholeness, and move into authentic self knowledge and expression
- Stress reduction and mind-body tools and techniques that support letting go of fear-based programming like worrying and obsessing
- Relationship repair and healing, listening and communication skills, and developing empathy for yourself and significant others
- Recovery support and relapse prevention, and learning how to identify triggers and overcome self defeating behaviors and habits
- Anxiety and depression management and shifting from victim and inner critic to a solid sense of self and present centered focus
- New applications for trauma release and grief work to rewire the brain and interrupt reactive thought patterns
- Inner child work to heal inherited guilt and shame and rewrite the story of your life
In therapy you can develop trust in your intuitive abilities to guide you on your path and learn to make necessary course corrections as you grow. There are no mistakes… only adjustments and course corrections.
Traveler, there is no trail. The trail is made as you walk. ~Antonio Machado
Amy Sullivan, MFT, and the Healing Arts Studio are also available for facilitating and providing life enhancing programs, retreats and workshops that highlight the power of creative expression and art making as therapy.