The problem is that people think they’re supposed to be courageous in facing the outside world, whereas what is so profoundly transformative is the courage to look at yourself. ~Pema Chodron
Amelia (Amy) Sullivan, LMFT Lic. #40618, NPI #1215902812
Please call or text anytime. My cell phone is: 650-455-2145
Send an email directly to: email@example.com
Or fill in the form below to send a message.
Thank you for contacting me. I will respond as soon as possible.
- Northern California Art Therapy Assoc. http://www.norcata.org/
- American Art Therapy Assoc. www.arttherapy.org
- Holos Institute www.holosinstitute.net
- Sanchez Art Center http://www.sanchezartcenter.org/
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists http://www.camft.org/
- Amrit Yoga Institute https://www.amrityoga.org