The problem is that people think they’re supposed to be courageous in facing the outside world, whereas what is so profoundly transformative is the courage to look at yourself. ~Pema Chodron
Please call or text anytime. My cell phone is: 650-455-2145
Send an email directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill in the form below to send a message.
Thank you for contacting me. I will respond as soon as possible.
You can find Amy Sullivan, MFT and Healing Arts Studio at
1500 Perez Dr. (St. Edmund’s Episcopal Church)
Pacifica, CA 94044 Click for MAP
- Northern California Art Therapy Assoc. http://www.norcata.org/
- American Art Therapy Assoc. www.arttherapy.org
- Kids & Art http://www.kidsandart.org/
- Sanchez Art Center http://www.sanchezartcenter.org/
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists http://www.camft.org/
- Amrit Yoga Institute https://amrityoga.org/
- Joy of Being – Moss Beach http://www.joyofbeing-mb.com/